Giveaways

Halloween Contest | 1x Prime - 1x Supreme - 1x Divine & 1x Gift Award!

Submitted by Nasyr, , Thread ID: 51395

Thread Closed

RE: Halloween Contest | 1x Prime - 1x Supreme - 1x Divine & 1x Gift Award!

Mathias
Prime
Level:
Credits:
06-11-2017, 12:50 AM
06-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Inanimate Wrote:
I'm not saying your English is AWFUL, I'm just saying that it isn't great. You have a little ways to go until you're perfect, but at the moment you're fine. Perfectly readable, but just not stellar.

Lol, dude dude dude, sorry, wait a minute here xD This reasoning is so poor, you did not even read what I wrote, I am not trying to have 'stellar' engrish here, I'm on a forum, my intent is to communicate, if I wanted to use 'stellar' engrish, I wouldn't even use smilies or shiz xD If I couldn't communicate then I wouldn't be here. Plus if I want to 'learn' your 'stellar' english, it would take around 2 days, because the 'little ways' you consider me to be behind, is practically just me rereading some rules and actually thinking when I write, which I don't nor care about to be at Nulled for xD

- No offense, but kek, if you want to teach people english, then a slack community like Nulled probs won't care about it, because we are not here to prove we have 'the g engrish' going for us :3 we just want to communicate on a basic level.

What I wrote with Senpai, was a joke due to me hitting the wrong keys on my ipad. I'm still not, in this message, trying to achieve stellar perfect engrish, because to me it simply is not worth it, I' did not know I would get graded on writing posts here xD