R.I.P Gustav hr, 1996 - 2017.

Submitted by coldhart gbc, , Thread ID: 61167

Thread Closed
coldhart gbc
Level:
Credits:
18-11-2017, 09:20 PM
This post was last modified: 18-11-2017, 09:27 PM by coldhart gbc
On Wednesday, 11/15/2017, a very close friend of mine passed away right before he was supposed to perform.
This shit sucks, and I don't know how to cope. Gus, better known by his stage name "Lil Peep" was set to perform in Tucson, but before he could make it off the tour bus passed away after he overdosed.

Yes, we know how he overdosed and the person in charge of giving him the drugs IS in custody.

nah, i don't really wanna flood the forums with a whole bunch of little kids and fans of him or anyone in GBC, so I'm not gonna give out too much info here.

I miss my brother, my other half.

If you live in or around Longbeach, NY, and you knew who he was,please come visit us at Ocean Beach Park as we honor Gus, "Lil Peep" for a candlelight vigil, balloon releasing.

IF ITS POSSIBLE, please bring pink balloons and candles.

Yes, we do have the black benz truck with us, you are welcome to take pictures with it, just don't be a scum bag. This is for Gus.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeP65nkjugIiA_yR3ZG5p...&reload=on]

The photo below of us is one of my favorites. One of our first goodshows together.
Coldhart (me) - Left,
Lil Peep - Right

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
LUA Developer//Yes I script Addons//No I won't script them for you; but I'm happy to help you learn.