Is being lesbian/gay bad?

Submitted by GAYGAY, , Thread ID: 60452

Thread Closed

RE: Is being lesbian/gay bad?

alexia2kmax
Level:
Credits:
21-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Ugh! These comments are so disappointing but like i say each to their own! Again though just to clarify being gay/lesbian is NOT A CHOICE!!! You do NOT decide to be gay. To be quite honest when I was a lot younger if you COULD choose because of many opinions, attitudes and views many the same/similar to quite a few comments just on this post alone then I most probably would have chosen what is considered by many people as the "norm" It's really not NOT a choice!!! As for one or two comments on gay people thinking heterosexual's need to conform to "our way of thinking" is just absolutely ridiculous! I would never expect any of my friends to change any more than they would want me to change. To be quite honest the majority of my friends are heterosexual and I couldn't care less. There is though indeed a comment I do agree with entirely with and that's "Gay Pride" I also agree with the ideology that gay people need to have a day dedicated to the celebration of their sexuality and I fully agree it's not at all necessary and in my own opinion just singles us out. Like someone else pointed out they don't go and have a big celebration because they are heterosexual.