Hi there!

Submitted by omitted, , Thread ID: 64068

Thread Closed
omitted
U R about 2 WiTnEsS a real, live MURDER
Level:
Credits:
07-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Hi there, my name is CaptainModz. Born and raised in the south, I've been a redneck ever since birth, but don't let that change your opinion about me. After witnessing my father's death four months ago, I decided to man up and become a well known internet hacker on the surface and dark web. I'm a major in internet security and know all about privacy online, making me virtually undoxable. Unlike most pussies online, I like to dox myself by posting images of myself online as well as vague yet true hints about where I live. As an Ex-Admin from DemonForums, I have tons of knowledge when it comes to being a leader. I was even the leader of my own XBOX hacking group, where we sold hacks for $500 dollars. I put my blood, sweat, and tears into hours upon hours of coding this revolutionary new hack for XBOX 360s, and have made a profit of around $57,800 dollars selling these hacks. Using my hard earned cash, which none of you lazy-asses would even dream of getting, I recently purchased a Dodge Ram 1500, which is my girlfriend. She's a beauty, and I make sure to clean her with only the finest wipes from the local Food N' Stuff down the street. Not only is she a beauty, but she's also tough, just like me. Long story short, don't even try to come at me. My father's death makes nothing hurt me anymore, and using my newfound godly hacking abilities, my lovely truck and I will hunt your white ass down if you even so much as think about making fun of me, my services in XBOX 360 hacks and dark web stores, my dad's death, my solid leadership skills, my ass load of hard-earned cash, and my pretty Ram 1500. Watch out faggot, cause I'm gonna fucking find you and quarter you. Don't even fucking try, you filthy skid.
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878