Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
OP
15-12-2017, 12:51 AM
This post was last modified: 15-12-2017, 12:52 AM by JimCricket
14-12-2017, 06:28 AM
[omitted] Wrote:
you do realize that one of the biggest forces being getting net neutrality repealed is xfinity/comcast/nbcuniversal right? ya know, a pretty hardcore liberal/democrat company. saying (((REPUBLICANS))) does nothing to support your point. you even say "both Republican and Democrats alike, have asked the FCC to calm down and delay the repeal". there isnt any need to bring the republican party into this, all hate should be directed towards the FCC. and dont give me this "oooohh yeah but trump put ajit pai in the FCC" or whatever, cause he was made commissioner waaaaaay back in 2012 by ya boi barack.

yeah, net neutrality being repealed sucks, but there will always be ISPs out there who believe in an open internet and will provide it. switch your ISP. done.

Well, to correct you the two democrats in the FCC are, or were, opposing the net neutrality, which is why I primarily mentioned Republicans. Included you refuted your own case when you mentioned where I had given props to both political parties so thanks for your criticism but you're wrong when attempting to make me seem like an anti-republican even when I identify as one to begin with. It was mostly for a click bait title, or partially.