Gaming Discussions

Grand Theft Auto GTA Online Isn't GTA Online Anymore

Submitted by Moomin, , Thread ID: 68335

Thread Closed

RE: GTA Online Isn't GTA Online Anymore

This post was last modified: 21-01-2018, 05:15 PM by cleber
04-01-2018, 10:49 PM
GravityCat Wrote:
I dunno if I'm the only one who feels like GTA Online has completely lost its charm, but these updates the game receives seem to push further and further away from the things I liked about it in the first place.

The focus in Online nowis all about Heists, massively, overly expensive planes/military vehicles.
I hate this kind of focus, it's not about having a bunch of fun with your friends anymore, it's about grinding extremely hard Heists just to muster up the money to buy a nice looking military type vehicle that you'll probably get bored of in a few days.

I liked old gen better. On old gen, the gameplay was usually quite relaxed. Heists weren't a thing and the worst thing to fear was tank coming at you in freemode, which is now laughed at in today's game.

I remember the first time I played GTA online (around the day it came out... I think) with my friend, Rockstar gave us some starting money and we rushed to buy the Del Perro apartment as quick as we can.
I was so happy. We explored together and had so much fun. I miss those times.
You can still have fun in freemode, but I really do feel that the focus is drifting from that kind of passive play, and it's all about who has the best gear.

*sigh* I might add onto this later on, but this is all I can be bothered to type out.

https://nulledbb.com/thread-FULLIPTV-V2-...-VOD-PANEL