The Lounge

Advice Needed I'm feeling like I want to kill myself randomly.

Submitted by Lamb, , Thread ID: 72042

Thread Closed

RE: I'm feeling like I want to kill myself randomly.

Macbacon
Alpha Omega
Prime
Level:
Credits:
29-01-2018, 12:58 PM
To be honest man. Depression are really hard to fight but every depression got it's origins, anything happened to you lately, someone closed to you went away or have someone done anything to you? I am really against suicidal thoughts it's really the easiest way out. I had a friend that took his own life leaving his sister, mother and father in grief for the rest of their life.

We all got a purpose on earth i am sure of that. There is always others who care alot about you without showing it and just gotta remember that. Try make some changes in your life do something you haven't done before and no i am not gonna make a post about "Go get some professional help". I mean it could be a good idea but sometimes it's love and care you might be lacking and you have to find that somewhere.

I can't really give that much advise about this as i haven't had suicidal depressions myself but i have had experience with another person i was close to taking his life and it's really hard to comprehend. Just don't do it aight?
Discord - Spektrum#2537
[Image: oq8MN3b.png]