Credits:
10-02-2018, 09:09 PM
This post was last modified: 10-02-2018, 09:10 PM by Senpai
10-02-2018, 07:35 PM
Vick123 Wrote:
WTF this is not coffee he is badtim123 he leaked my scripts

http://steamcommunity.com/id/25111963/home

add me on steam and ill respond to provide proof that this is not me

hi im the real coffee and the coffee on the site his real steam is badtim123 he is banned from gmodstore for leaking other peoples scripts

his other nulled accounts are the leaker

hi im the real coffee and the coffee on the site his real steam is badtim123 he is banned from gmodstore for leaking other peoples scripts

Why would someone make an account to claim that someone leaked their gmod scripts and that they need advice, acting like they were the person who got "scammed?" Makes literally no sense.
Also why would someone have to add you to get proof? Just share it here if you really have proof.

Also try not to keep spamming the post reply button...
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.
My padawan: Asa
[Image: LVRtdlA.png]