Divine
Level:
Credits:
13-02-2018, 12:09 AM
This post was last modified: 13-02-2018, 01:51 AM by Addicted
My timezone:
  • EST

Time spent online a day:
  • While I do my work and school work I am on the computer so I can have nulled open for a few hours every evening and check occasionally during the day. I am also always active on discord and can respond almost instantly whenever needed on the nulled discord server

Section I would like to apply for:
  • Member Contests & Giveaways

Why me:
  • I have been a member of Nulled for a long time now and I am familiar with the rules. I have also hosted a few contests / giveaways in the past and I now that some members tend to break rules with hosting and entering either intentionally or unintentionally. I have owned and helped moderate quite a few MyBB forums in the past so I am familiar with the stock mod tools. As many people know I am nowhere near as active as I was before but I do roam the forums everyday. Getting this position would allow me to giveback to the community and motivate me to contribute more often. As Nulled continues to grow extremely fast it is only inevitable that leechers and low quality users will be attracted, hopefully I can help influence these users to become active and contribute to the community.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section:
  • Not only is the contests & giveaways section prone to lots of spam and low quality posts but it also has it's own set of rules which a lot of the contest hosts don't bother to read. As a moderator of this section I would be able to prevent users from using the section to gain quick reputation by hosting fake or never ending contests. With the already set 10 sectional rules there are many things for the staff to look for in each thread and having someone dedicated to managing the threads will save lots of time for the site staff.
  • There are many low quality responses to contests, especially ones that allow users to enter multiple times. I would make sure the members entering the section know the rules and hopefully increase the quality of the contests without having to give out lots of warnings.
  • Just looking at the contest section right now I have reported a few posts breaking rules because users don't read the stickied thread in the section

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.