Garry's Mod Leaks

[LEAK] | MOONSHINE SCOREBOARD | (v09.04.16)

Submitted by Advolton, , Thread ID: 75042

Thread Closed
13-02-2018, 02:45 AM
This post was last modified: 13-02-2018, 02:47 AM by Advolton
[Image: V0nYcRZ.png]
MOONSHINE SCOREBOARD LEAK
Hello NULLED Community, today I have a Leak for Moonshine Scoreboard. I paid for this Leak using GmodStore, hence why I have made the download a hidden Leak to get something back.

So what does the Moonshine scoreboard actually come with?..
[Image: Cwr1dEa.png]

1. A Popup section for Admin/user commands, as seen on the screenshot to quickly apply commands without typing them.
2. It tells users the Rank of someone, depending on ULX. Their Username on the Server, Their actual Steam Names and their Steam ID for anyone looking to add Users as a friend.
3. It shows the Jobs of people in the colors provided, again using ULX.
4. It will show the Ping, Kills and Deaths on the far right side.
5. The jobs are also listed under the names on the left side, along with their Steam Logo, which when pressed will take you to their profile page for Steam.

What can I customize with this Scoreboard?
You can change the Scoreboard name, from Moonshine to your servers name, such as "SkyRex". You can also change the colors of the HUD at the top of the board, or the colors of Ranks, Players or even the place board for everything. Really, mostly everything is customization with this, and It's highly recommended for Server Owners on Gmod.

So, how do I download this Leak?
The Leak Download page is listed below (It's hidden, so You'll need to Unlock it)

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

Thanks so much for checking out my Leak, have fun with it, and enjoy the perks of using Moonshine.
Much love, Rizzo.
This hidden content has been reported as still working 0 times this month.
1 times in total
| Nasyr |

Legends
| Stoker | Ninja |

Skids
| Snacks | Oathkeeper | Sativa | Almost Human |

OG
| Beemo | Ninjaibis | Gantai | Murmur | Lakeey |