Anime and Manga

What are you currently watching?

Submitted by Asa, , Thread ID: 27614

Thread Closed

RE: What are you currently watching?

22-02-2018, 09:52 AM
Gantai Wrote:
I don't remember a thing about that anime other than the main character is stronger than everyone. Also, where do you download your anime?

Yeah, the mc is pretty op rn but I'm just trying to learn more info about him since there really isn't other than he's op and is classified at episode 7 too. And I download my anime from HorribleSubs and Nyaa. Sometimes if I can't find the torrent for a anime I'd just use a python script to rip series from Crunchyroll. Click for script

22-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Akihisa Wrote:
Is that some sort of MAL app? Or Anime downloader? Hmm. Consider Phantom : Requiem for the Phantom in your next anime to watch. ^^ Pretty good Imo. Similar vibe of Darker than Black and Baccano.

Both. I mainly use it for it can auto update my mal while I watch anime on pc but it can be used to download anime from your mal as long as you supply a rss feed url. The app is calledTaiga. I was considering watching that very soon actually. It seems like one of those anime like 91 days with mafia's. Does it end good or as a cliffhanger? Might read the manga if the anime is good.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]