Anime and Manga

What are you currently watching?

Submitted by Asa, , Thread ID: 27614

Thread Closed

RE: What are you currently watching?

23-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Starfola Wrote:
Yeah, the mc is pretty op rn but I'm just trying to learn more info about him since there really isn't other than he's op and is classified at episode 7 too. And I download my anime from HorribleSubs and Nyaa. Sometimes if I can't find the torrent for a anime I'd just use a python script to rip series from Crunchyroll. Click for script

Both. I mainly use it for it can auto update my mal while I watch anime on pc but it can be used to download anime from your mal as long as you supply a rss feed url. The app is calledTaiga. I was considering watching that very soon actually. It seems like one of those anime like 91 days with mafia's. Does it end good or as a cliffhanger? Might read the manga if the anime is good.

Cool. Pretty convenient app.
Yes. The anime is about mafia/assassin thing.This one has a pretty interesting plot than 91 days tho. About the ending, it's up to you to find out. Haha
I actually find the ending good but still few questions unanswered.

That's people for you. Trusting one another, helping one another----- it's all a fantasy. Humans are creatures that will always betray.
Yokoya Norihiko (Liar Game)