The Lounge

No One Knows the True Me

Submitted by Spaceman, , Thread ID: 77410

Thread Closed

RE: No One Knows the True Me

27-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Spaceman Wrote:
I was going to go to bed last night, and then I started thinking, so I started writing a short story / poem sort of thing, more of a free write. May be a little dark, who knows.

No One Knows the True Me:

No one knows the true me. I lay awake at night pondering the existence of all. The dark thoughts eating away at the decay of my mind.

No one knows the true me. The me that cares about everyone and everything, yet no one cares about me.

No one knows the true me. The passionate and loving side of me. The heartfelt lovey-dovey me. The me who would do anything for anyone at any time of day or night, no questions asked.

No one knows the true me. I try so hard not to cry for help, yet I crave help so desperately. I say I'm fine no matter the pain within me.

No one knows the true me. The me who wishes to end it all, yet, wants so badly to see what the future beholds. The me which hides behind my never caring tough-guy persona.

No one knows the true me.

Image:Please excuse my handwriting.
https://imgur.com/a/ZWz3P

Another Master-Piece by the god of writing Spaceman!

I also have viewed his writing and Im in awe keep up the wonderful work, shit man I need some writing from you for school-work! :lol:
This truly is beautiful and I like how your thread threw me for a loop!
Can I start calling you shake-spear Jr.