The Lounge

No One Knows the True Me

Submitted by Spaceman, , Thread ID: 77410

Thread Closed

RE: No One Knows the True Me

OP
27-02-2018, 02:31 AM
MrPirate Wrote:
Wow, see that's awesome and inspiring when it comes to me I suck at writing. Like one time when I was in elementary school the teacher asked us to write something creative! I picked up the pencil and I wrote "the lion walked to the cage" The end! When the teacher asked me to share I stated what I wrote and her and my fellow classmates started to laugh! Ya did not go well.
You have a talent though think about being a author or a famous poem writer I believe you, my guy!

ThanksSmile was always horrible at writing, I've always sucked at it up until high school once I started liking it.And then I got friends who've either used to love writing and now don't or just never liked writing and still don't, and so a lot of times whenever I'm working on a group project or something I always end up writing everything. Not usually because I have to, but just cause I wanna make the writing nice and at least try and see if I can impress anyone in the class, which usually doesn't work because no one I know appreciates good wording and writing.
[Image: vyVFdtR.jpg]