Anbu
Acute Angle
Divine
Level:
Credits:
10-03-2018, 10:46 AM
10-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Aoki Wrote:
I'm not "eliminating" the core of most groups, I'm disallowing their shitty spam in it. And that's my right to do so whether you like it or not.
If group owners want to create a lounge based on their group topic, that's fine with me like I said. I just don't tolerate any spam anymore. It's been enough.

I don't care how much someone contributed. Of course I respect them, yet do I not treat them any differently than a member who just registered. Taking sides or making exceptions is not something I can and will do in my position on this site.

But as Gantai stated some groups can't survive on a lounge that's strictly about their niche, the conversation would die out quickly. If you want less spam then why don't you make some sort of group report system. It's pretty hard for Group leaders to monitor every post I'm sure you can relate being someone who has to take care of massive forums.

And lounges are a pretty massive part of groups if not the "core" that's where most the activity is, people like to discuss freely with people who share the same interests. That's why this is such a big deal.
[ Username|Kayo|Aurora|Akihisa|v4hl  ]
Former Squid
Upgraded by Wrath & Senpai
(Thank you both)

In memorandum (Gone but notඞ forgor) |Deleted_3747|Deleted_44|Senpai|