Forum Janitor
Administrators
Level:
Credits:
OP
11-03-2018, 11:59 PM
11-03-2018, 05:00 AM
Angelic Wrote:
Honestly he is only selling the group because of the changes, I'm sure. he is trying to flip a profit so he doesn't feel like shit for spending so much money on a forum that isn't THAT active. Leak was active as fuck, you can't compare this forum with that, especially when it was in it's prime and not dying like it is now.

I'm pretty sure Aoki sells groups for like 200 and something dollars at the moment and people are trying to get more than what they paid. Which is fine and dandy but I don't think groups should even be in the 200's to start with since there is only a handful of them, the site is small still (activity based.)

Just my two cents.

Im selling this group due to my personal life, lack of activity here on Nulled and general free time. The new rule being put into effect literally has nothing to do with the sale of those group. So honestly as youve said, you dont know what my reasons for selling are. Cinema is a well established and stable group which can easily survive without a lounge thread. The members spent more time in other threads than the lounge.

Aoki is selling the next group for $410, so this is $60 cheaper. Honestly I dont think you actually have a clue what your talking about buddy. Unless your making an offer, dont comment. Thats all.
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.