Themes, Templates and Scripts

ThemeForest Publisher v4.0.0 Newspaper AMP WordPress Themes Free Download [NULLED]

Submitted by Aqib2001, , Thread ID: 76139

Thread Closed

RE: Publisher v4.0.0 Newspaper AMP WordPress Themes Free Download [NULLED]

This post was last modified: 23-03-2018, 10:10 PM by phantomx0624
23-03-2018, 09:04 PM
beckywil Wrote:
i'm a bit assured after your prompt reply to my query although i think it would have been nice if the function of importing demo's and pages was there

Well the only way to do it, is to null the activation key script anyway. There's a theme here before that I tried to null, but still if the script is quite advanced in a way that even the error messages are being prompted and called in the json script requested on the authors site, then we can't do anything about it, unless, if you have the .json file that has all the crawlables needed then that is great.

Anyway some websites right now like X Theme and TheGem got some advanced activation, so we can't null that immediately.

- - -
Simple nulling but too dumb to do something like:

1. Buy the theme
2. Have activation code
3. Find the script where-in the activation is required
4. Find the url in there where-in the activation you entering is required: example(https://domain.com/activation/?key=abcd-efgh-ijkl-mnop)
5. You'll find the script in there, copy and paste it in a code editor and save it.
6. Edit the file before, that has the url where-in the activation is required and change that to the json script you copy & pasted earlier.
7. Now enter the activation, it doesn't matter -> Activate the Site
- - - -

If you haven't got any of that, then I'm sorry.
[Image: signature_wide_v2.png]