Votes:
% of votes:
0%
No
100.00%
Votes:
% of votes:
100.00%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.

RE: What are your thoughts on Sea of Thieves

It's just a fully priced early access game....
I love the YouTube channel, Crowbcat for this exact reason. He helped expose No Mans Sky... and was arguably one of the main forces behind raising attention for the most early access "full release" game. I hate it when developers hide that it's just an early project that's packaged like a full game.

I mean just watching, around 1:00, the people advertising the game try to talk about it, but all they mention has NOTHING interesting really.... Just the same quests over and over again, that are really mediocre... Progression system is cosmetic... The same loadout throughout the entire game...
It's basically just a shallow game about collecting loot.. You'll have seen everything by a few hours into gameplay. If you're playing with friends, sure it'll be fun, but by raiding the third castle or things like that, you'll be hella bored of it.

I'd rather wait until they start pushing out proper updates and things, because right now it's just a disguised Early Access "beta testing" game. It's overpriced and way to underdeveloped to be a really good game....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-ZjfUTP4c
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne