Garry's Mod Leaks

requesting UpdateNotify

Submitted by ISINAS, , Thread ID: 80870

Thread Closed

RE: requesting UpdateNotify

27-03-2018, 12:40 AM
Lakeey Wrote:
I'm sorry Mister creator of the script. Don't be mad because people are trying to leak your script. This is a forum resource site, don't complain what you stepped into. Some people are trying to start a Garry's Mod server with a low budget and isn't trying to go all out. Not everyone has the money for everything. Put yourself in other people's shoes, don't just think about you. I understand you're trying to make money, but people are already losing money from buying the host, "Yes I know it's life, you lose some you gain some."

Hahaha, I once too was starting out. This was back when gmodstore still banned people for using leaks. I learned the hard way that regardless of "budget", you should still respect the time and effort that people have put into their addons(that you are profiting from). If you're not willing to invest money into a server, don't start a server.

My post wasn't to start drama, but rather an attempt to enforce the same realization for others that I was given 3 years ago. The realization of devs also being people too, who invest time and money into their work, and for that reason, you should have enough respect to pay for their work if you're going to use it.

I can't force you to purchase my addon, and if you use a leak, you use a leak. I'm not going to enforce a DRM or anything like that because I feel that it's an unneeded extreme. I just want people to respect devs and their hard work.

Just my opinion, but who gives a fuck anyways right?