Money Talk

Mining On Nulled?

Submitted by Beans54321, , Thread ID: 77061

Thread Closed

RE: Mining On Nulled?

08-04-2018, 04:45 PM
CloudMaker Wrote:
Okey, i cant see any reasons to earn credits with mining over a javascript implementation like CoinHive.
As you say: "It's a good idea, but it's not going to earn you or Nulled anything of value, other than generating a lot of heat and using a lot of electricity, sadly." - I agree totally.
Even i can't understand wich earnings NulledBB and CoinHive gain with this because you generate more web traffic then you could earn with this mining solution if you know what i mean.

Better to donate a litte amount of money to keep this community running.

Exactly.
For websites like ThePirateBay, where people don't regularly donate (afaik), running Coinhive can be incredibly profitable as even if people stay there for a short amount of time (5/10 mins), there are still hundreds of thousands of people using the website every day, and just that alone can bring in tens of thousands of dollars a month just out of Coinhive.
Sadly, with the userbase that Coinhive has now, and with not all of them having super high-end PCs, the only way that Nulled can earn something substantial to keep the website going is straight donations.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne