Hi Puddin! Miss me?
Level:
Credits:
OP
08-04-2018, 08:42 PM
This post was last modified: 08-04-2018, 08:44 PM by Harley
08-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Muffin Wrote:
You have no proof, no vouches, crazy high price that is so much more expensive than any other aimbot, where is your proof this is worth $1200.

Send me your battle tag and I'll show you the cheat in game, I don't know how you can supply proof more than the videos I've posted of the cheat 1 tapping a shit ton of people with no HP bars which is impossible for a pixel aimbot to do so consistently and accurately. Even pro players won't do that and this hack is not designed to be a rage hack it's designed for legit gameplay.

08-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Astrophotography Wrote:
Yeah I'm with Muffin too. $1200 for an Overwatch cheat is just too much with no proof trials or anything. Even if it's worth $1200 and is legit, not many people would like to spend that on any cheat. You'd get way more sales if you lower the price. It can be high but it doesn't have to be 1.2k

I've supplied proof and the ability for users to get even more proof, I say to contact me with your battle tag and I'll show you in game, but hey, not my problem really. People that are interested in it will do it and people that aren't will be mad that I have something they can't afford.

The majority of private memory cheats in Overwatch have gone for 1-2k entry fee and that's how they will continue to go. This cheat will make you much more money by selling boosting, or you can just use it to have fun like a percent of our users already.