RE: Private Overwatch External MEMORY Cheat

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
08-04-2018, 08:46 PM
08-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Harley Wrote:
Send me your battle tag and I'll show you the cheat in game, I don't know how you can supply proof more than the videos I've posted of the cheat 1 tapping a shit ton of people with no HP bars which is impossible for a pixel aimbot to do so consistently and accurately. Even pro players won't do that and this hack is not designed to be a rage hack it's designed for legit gameplay.

I've supplied proof and the ability for users to get even more proof, I say to contact me with your battle tag and I'll show you in game, but hey, not my problem really. People that are interested in it will do it and people that aren't will be mad that I have something they can't afford.

The majority of private memory cheats in Overwatch have gone for 1-2k entry fee and that's how they will continue to go. This cheat will make you much more money by selling boosting, or you can just use it to have fun like a percent of our users already.

What proof is showing me in game, you have a bot better than pro players oh that is 1 way to get it banned.

Show us where they have sold for this much.