Thread Closed

RE: First Time

love u
Spooky User
Prime
Level:
Credits:
09-04-2018, 03:28 AM
My first time was in a shed. I didn't realize how strong weed is so I took about 16 hits from 2 blunts. It was me and 2 other friends. 1 friend smoked on a daily basis and the other never smoked, aswell. My friend that never smoked aswell took about 1 or 2 hits since he knew how strong it was because his parents smoked (medical cards) and my other friend didn't smoke at all because he was our sitter. After sitting in the shed for about 1 hour waiting for it to hit; I swear it was the craziest experience. I looked at my one friend that never smoked before then to my other friend then back to my friend that never smoked before and oh my God; I swear it felt like I just went around the world. My head twisted like 360 degrees and it was crazy from there. We left the shed and started walking around the neighborhood and I was laughing and having a good time. I could not feel my body what so ever and I thought I was in heaven. At one point I legit thought I was dead since it was like paradise. I also had some hallucinations beyond the norm. I saw a bunch of shadows and felt like I was flying. No, the weed wasn't laced; I've just never experienced something so intense, I thought I was dreaming so therefore I made the hallucinations my self. From there on, I smoked when ever I can and now it's just normal. I have been trying to stop for about 2 months. I have about 2 ounces in a bag in my room and only smoked about 2 grams from that in the span of 2 months.

It's a fun, relaxing experience. I would suggest. Have fun!
NOTE: If anything is out of stock; Please message me. I don't update frequently.