Gaming Discussions

What was the first game you ever remember playing?

Submitted by knoxy, , Thread ID: 83216

Thread Closed

RE: What was the first game you ever remember playing?

First one I was able to play was Super Mario, Pacman, Twin Bee, Island Explorer and F1 Race.

Then a relative of my uncle's wife brought from the use a new console that have guns! I remember playing duck hunt (with that pesky dog laugh at the end), or shooting clay.

Then around me 8 yo- Tamaguchi and Brick game were a hit!

Then as time go by, my dad bought me a surplus PC, I enjoyed playing Jeopardy, Chess (those ones with moving characters LOL), and Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? (where I have to travel around the world to capture the culprit before the timer rans out).

After a few more years, mom bought a SEGA console abd we were si happy because it has so many fun games - sonic blade, teenage mutant ninja turtle among so many others.

Then a few more years - arcade games were so cool that I even remember not going to school and spent all my money on it playing street fighter, yu yu hakusho or mortal combat!

Then then during my early high school, internet starts to become popular and so does lan games. I remember playing counter strike, star craft , war craft and red alert. During my junior years, I found some PC games like The Sims, To the Movies (movie production simulation game) , even Home 3D apps ( i know they're not actual games but still I love making houses).

Then came the era of Ragnarok Online, RAN Online, MU, Gunbound, O2jam etc....