Zankyou no Terror

Submitted by Denst, , Thread ID: 86123

Thread Closed
Denst
Prime
Level:
Credits:
26-04-2018, 08:51 AM
Zankyou no Terror is definitely my favorite anime of all time, I have seen so many animes but this masterpiece is so good.
I hate it but love it at the same time considering the Ending they ruined a chance for a new season which I would love so dang much.

Something I love about it too is how many small details they added around the world. An example would be I noticed a seewhere you could see an crime investigators Wrist Watch and you could make out what time it were and when they went to a computer a little later the computer had the same time as the wrist watch but just a few minutes later

The only problem I have with the anime itself is Five as I feel like she is too smart to be in here, the way they know it's Five ugh it's just something I don't personally like.

I like how they covered bomb placements, recipe for Thermite. A lot of other things & mentioned Tor and Cryptocurrency. I love how they went and did some research here :D They did so many things like that it's amazing!

I love how they nailed exposition, for an instance when the crime investigators held a meeting etc. I feel like so many animes just ends up at a Coffee shop drinking Coffee and explaining everything to either someone or to themselves.

What do you think about Zankyou no Terror?
I know some people hate it but I just wanna know Smile