Innuendo

Girl problem. How do I approach this?

Submitted by e8iw2f3, , Thread ID: 84750

Thread Closed

RE: Girl problem. How do I approach this?

e8iw2f3
Level:
Credits:
OP
07-05-2018, 12:56 AM
UPDATE:

fast forward to last night, threw a fat cinco de mayo party at my crib and she showed up (was expected). we were all drinking having a good time and what not, bring her to my room and we started talking then just made out. wasn't super weird, but it was definitely different, so we went ahead and just went back to the party and got more fucked up. later on that night, had a bunch of my homies come through so we could smoke a few bowls. got hella crossed and she ended up staying the night. we ended up hooking up again, but as soon as i tried taking her underwear off, she stopped me. which is cool i mean we're friends kinda odd how we got this far.

the issue now is, the morning after, it wasn't awkward at all. was just like a normal day waking up. she was leaving for work and we kinda made out before she left again. we haven't texted at all today, but sent a few snaps here and there.

basically decided to share it with u guys since i choose not to tell my friends i got with this chick just so it stays between me and her just in case word spreads and she didn't want it to.