RE: weed? should i

captainmatt29
Novice
Prime
Level:
Credits:
23-05-2018, 11:50 AM
This post was last modified: 23-05-2018, 11:51 AM by captainmatt29
As someone who has a younger sister hooked on this I would personally avoid it, she has become a totally different person for example and this 100% the truth.

She used to go out with her friends, have drinks and party now she's agoraphobic and scared of people 24/7 she doesn't even go out.
She used to be a risk taker - she now hides away at home and worries that everything and everyone is judging her.
She used to be 8st and is now under 6st due to extreme weight loss, for some it makes you eat others it doesn't
She currently requires assistance to deal with life and she's only 24!
Recently she had to have 7 teeth removed due to the constant smoking of weed sometimes even just 1 a day was enough to cause issues orally.

And despite what people say about paranoia it does cause side effects like every other drug, and its always those who are on it that claim it does nothing ironically.

Don't go down the steep hill to a mess of a life be a responsible adult and avoid things that could screw you up later on especially if your state laws haven't legalised it.

I tried it when I was younger and that's all Trying it never equalled taking it up as a second hobby lol