Submitted by DreadBlue, , Thread ID: 91051

Thread Closed
DreadBlue
thicc
Prime
Level:
Credits:
05-06-2018, 11:15 PM
These are some of many photographs I have taken that are in my hometown. Not that old though my style of photography is random, usually flat or sometimes abstract.
Sorry for not posting in months tho... been busy primarily focused on college and work. And sleep lol

Here they are. I hope you all enjoy Smile

[Image: JHaHEkF.jpg]This was from September 2017, On top of Halton Castle which is a really fascinating place, the castle is around 900+ years old, pretty demolished but played a part in the English Civil War. ( a lot of soldiers died there and it is a little spooky, but an amazing place to chill out. Tongue )]

[Image: YaYlcae.jpg] Another photo from the castle area. This is scoping the Silver Jubilee bridge for the Queen, tbh it is pretty bad but the view is pleasing.

[Image: cF73F6k.jpg]One of my favourites. I took this on another hill in my hometown that overlooks the industrial area, as my town was built on an industrial port ( Fact about my area: "Statue of Liberty, New York Representing the Hometown sandstone used to build the Docks in New York Harbour. The sandstone has been used on many famous buildings including Liverpools Anglican Cathedral." )

[Image: 13seFyv.jpg]
This is another photo from the hill. Interesting fact. I took this holding an ice cream lol.
Baes
v4hl