E-Book Leaks

Get a ton of money with no effort whatsoever!!

Submitted by Scribbbsss, , Thread ID: 97187

Thread Closed
Scribbbsss
Fred Fangirl
Level:
Credits:
31-07-2018, 08:53 AM
This post was last modified: 31-07-2018, 05:23 PM by Scribbbsss
Warned
Hi! I'm Alex and I'm here to present you my latest method.

INDEX

1- How does this work?

2- Steps.

3- Tips and Tricks

1- How does it work?

You've probably heard of this before but I'm here to present you to the Sweatco.in app
Now you may be wondering, how can I make so much money with just an app? Do I have to do surveys? Or download apps?
Hell no! That bullshit takes ages to do! I'm not wasting time with that.
The only thing you have to do to earn is walk, yes, WALK!
That's super easy and an everyday activity! So stay tuned and I'll tell you how to make hundreds just by walking and by doing some cheats here and there if you are not active enough.

2- Steps

Go to the following link to install the app!
Link: sweatco.in

After that Install the app! (If you are outside of the supported countries use a VPNto open the link, or install an apkif you are on android, if you are on an iOS device create a US Apple ID to install, it'll work)

After it just follow the steps the app tells you to do and walk to your path to becoming rich!
OR If you don't wish to walk...

3- Tips and Tricks

While on the car shake your phone, it'll count that as steps and since your GPS location is in constant movement you'll earn from it!

Always have the app running in the background! If it's not running it won't count any steps!!

If you need any help or have any questions regarding this method feel free to comment or send me a message.
-Scribbbsss