Anime and Manga

What Anime should I start with to get into anime?

Submitted by Cheezis, , Thread ID: 98833

Thread Closed

RE: What Anime should I start with to get into anime?

Guts
AFK
Level:
Credits:
17-08-2018, 02:46 AM
Well it depends on your tastes. If you're someone who enjoys action flicks you might enjoy an Anime such as Redline. If you enjoy horror, Shiki might be up your alley. And if you enjoy adventures, maybe Hunter x Hunter. Though I will say asking a random group of people what they recommend is probably not the best course of action. As people tend to have favorites and bash others if their views don't co-align with their own.

If you're truly interested in starting Anime, check out " myanimelist.net/anime.php ". Search for an Anime based off of the tastes you already have in media and entertainment. After figuring out what might peak your interest, maybe watch an episode or two and see if you like it.

In my own opinion however, a great "first anime" is Sword Art Online... even though I think it's quite terrible. I know a lot of people really enjoyed it and it gave them "Anime-Fever". But whatever you do, know that Anime is abundant and there's plenty of it out there. If things don't work out right away, be patient. There's something for everyone.
The only woman Yoko and I shared in the sheets

[Image: ioaHWYx.png]