Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

This post was last modified: 25-08-2018, 09:44 AM by reujea0
The other day, I stumbled across an interesting blog post with the subject Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) vs. Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) . . . and How to Start Your Ethical Hacker Career. I did not only read this article but I devoured it and kept nodding my head, in agreement, as I read through it. I am at a stage of my ethical hacking career that I am seriously considering the notoriously difficult OSCP certification.

I am not going to go into the details and facts that are already available elsewhere on the Internet. (If you are reading a piece on CEH, you likely know how to perform an online search.) This is the format of the CEH exam: it is a multiple choice questions exam, consists of 125 questions, and lasts 4 hours or less. You can read about the other details here.

The second question that you probably have on your mind is: What did I like and not like about the course? It really is hard to say what I did not like about the course. The reason being that what I ?didnt like about the course was that it focused mainly on theory, and was limited in practically learning ?how to hack.