Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 97348

Thread Closed

RE: How Many Monitors You Use?

Grimbot
Level:
Credits:
12-09-2018, 04:00 PM
This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 04:03 PM by Grimbot
I have four monitors, and I use every single one of them.

I'm a work-from-home software engineer, and I usually have one monitor for things like Discord, Spotify etc. While my other three contain my IDE and any other work related content.

I will admit though, that when I am not working four monitors can get annoying. Especially for gaming, I feel two monitors is all you needfor agood gaming PC.

09-09-2018, 03:39 PM
nikbro06 Wrote:
I use 2 i think 3 or 4 are too much. For what do you need 3 Monitors you cant even look on all 3 xD

You don't need to look at three at the same time, you only focus on one at a time. The benefit is that you can have a lot of things focused, and all you have to do to look at it is move your eyes. Instead of contently alt-tabbing, you just move your eyes. Helps to increase workflow and productivity.

Although, I do agree that unless you use your computer for work, more than two monitors can get annoying.

I also recommend using a program called f.lux, removes a lot of the blue light to reduce eye strain. Of course it's not good if you have to do color sensitive work... god bless those people.