we will wait for this
Prime
Level:
Credits:
14-09-2018, 06:41 AM
This post was last modified: 14-09-2018, 06:41 AM by Zenith
05-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Fox Wrote:
Lmfao, why do you sound like a quake marketing guy.

Seriously tho, adding new heroes does not make the game more unbalanced (minus moira ya she was kinda cancer). But its actually a good party game to play with your friends, as well as a competitive game. There are also custom games that include custom gamemodes made by players and that can be fun as well.

Blizzard showed a bit of..., i guess lazyness? They dont release as much new content. New heroes are nice, but we want new maps, and when there is a special event we want new stuff, not just lucioball over and over. It feels like blizzard does not care as much as they used to about the game, but it is still a nice game.

I dont regret buying it, however there will probably be a better game coming out, a newer one that all your friends are gonna play. And youll be stuck with a mediocere overwatch.

Its not the fact that they keep adding new heroes that makes the game unbalenced. Its that they keep trying to shake the meta with every new character thats released. Which leads to bridgette whos is massively op and the fucking hamster with a wrecking ball who can stall an objective better than lucio or tracer can while having much more health. It's stupid because they had a great thing going for so long, then they pretty much ruin it by forcing a meta onto the game.

I'm personally glad i got my copy of OW as a gift by a member here. I've had a lot of fun playing it. But at the state that it's in now, it isn't worth playing unless you are either trying to not have fun, or just dicking around. The latter can be executed much better in other games.

(P.S. its cute to go back to see everyone say this game would kill tf2, when tf2 has a larger active playerbase now \_()_/)

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]