The Lounge

Serious Do you like NulledBB?

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 109051

Thread Closed
What is your current mindset? Be honest!
I only came for the Leaks! Bye!!!
17.65%
Votes:
% of votes:
17.65%
I came for the leaks, but I like the forum so I'll stick around.
50.98%
Votes:
% of votes:
50.98%
I want to meet new people, forget leaks.
31.37%
Votes:
% of votes:
31.37%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.

RE: Do you like NulledBB?

Another point I'd like to make is that I feel there have been 3 waves in activity since nbb began. There were the mega oldfags from the old site (which I wasn't there for), then people like me, maiki, eclipse, aisaka, bubble, etc. joined bringing a lot of referrals, and content to the site. And then there was the point where lf shut down and people like v4hl started posting a lot. I'm not gonna say that any of these changes are bad, I'm just saying the atmosphere was different.

I remember joining nbb after leaving a toxic community and automatically resorted to acting like a skid, and not trusting anybody because of it. I invited some people who I assumed would be hq and would be nice (r00t, moot, etc.) But they all ended up leaving / getting banned / became toxic just like they were in that community. Joining here gave me a sense of relief that I really didn't find anywhere else. And I'm extremely thankful for the friends that I have made (and some that I have kept) during that time.

I am worried that new users now will never get that experience here. It's a different environment than it was those couple of years ago, and I feel like it's come to the point where you have to have some sort of ignorance / ego to make a name for yourself. Which sucks. It makes me want Member of the Month to be brought back because of how some people have acted / been rewarded for it.

Again, I don't hate nbb. I don't think I ever will. I still love what this site / community has done for me, and I bet for other people as well. And even now there are still people that I love talking to. It just hasn't been the same for a good while now. And I'm not expecting it to change.

I also farded so

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]