RE: Where is everyone from?

Swine
Prime
Level:
Credits:
18-12-2018, 02:37 PM
18-12-2018, 11:51 AM
cgtweb Wrote:
At the moment I am training to be a floor layer in an apprenticeship wit a guarenteed jobafterwards, complete career turn but I enjoy it, I did enjoy the course, stressful but learnt so much, I also now volunteer for the British heart foundations support team, so I go to speak to young people with heart problems in the cardiac care unit in heath hospital and also the noahs ark unit, so I use some experience but also personal experience from what happened.

I am not familiar with the term educational psychology, not something I covered but if it is what makes you happy you should totally go all in.

That's quite a large turn, pretty interesting. I respect that you contribute to such organisations, I used to help at Noah's quite a while back myself.
Apprenticeships are usually pretty great as they do prepare you pretty well for specific fields of work; can't fault you there, good luck to you.

Yeah, doesn't seem like many people are familiar with Educational Psychology, but once explained it's really easy to understand.
It's just working with youths who're struggling through education, at home or socially to make situations more bearable and for them to gain more practical help regarding such. It'd help those with actual mental or social difficulties that would effect their lives within these areas, as well as those who're going through troubles at home or certain people within their environments.

[Image: gkH2nHq.png]
Steam Feel free to add me.