Swine
Prime
Level:
Credits:
18-12-2018, 06:49 PM
This post was last modified: 18-12-2018, 06:49 PM by Swine
18-12-2018, 06:44 PM
cgtweb Wrote:
I actually know what you mean as I grew up in care and suffered from ADHD as a child and also depression since an extremely young age.

In my GCSE's I had all F and U grades after I left care I went straight to college to gain qualifications that I needed for my dream job at the time which was a social worker (wanted to help kids like the staff at the care home helped me)

However I never had any help in school at all so I think what you want to do will be beneficial to so many many young people and I speak from experience there

Honestly feels like an area that doesn't get talked about enough, hence why I'm trying to elaborate on certain benefits of the roles.

There are all sorts of things that can affect performance and people just need that extra boost.

There's been so many cases that I've personally known that just failed to give adequate results, especially regarding those in care. They dont provide those in care with the correct help, and some who actually dont need or want certain help just get forced into it - why? Because the school gets bonus funding if they do this. People refuse it because the current systems are usually effortless and don't give the correct support. There seems to never be a well balance between the two.

[Image: gkH2nHq.png]
Steam Feel free to add me.