RE: Where is everyone from?

Swine
Prime
Level:
Credits:
18-12-2018, 07:16 PM
18-12-2018, 07:02 PM
cgtweb Wrote:
Yes but I am sure there are people out there who completely share your views and would hel you manage the charity, there is also so much support out there that would helpsuch startups

Sure, but then there's a lot of other factors to take into account: risk, trust of the other participants, advertising and support.

A lot of charities plummet on start-up. They're usually done in good faith, but end up lacking the knowledge to run a business. People who then could've gained support miss out on quite a lot, as you could directly support a charity of the same cause with little to no risk if they're already going above and beyond in terms of how known they are and who they're able to support. I'd personally much rather have donations towards schools and dominant charities directly than start up my own, because I know a lot of potential could really be wasted. Business management isnt my area and I dont really have anyone I can trust to help support me in such a thing, because charities are easily exploitable and i wouldn't create one with someone who I cant wholeheartedly say will be entirely trustworthy. Just isn't worth it to me.

[Image: gkH2nHq.png]
Steam Feel free to add me.