The Lounge

Transgender And Restrooms

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 109151

Thread Closed

RE: Transgender And Restrooms

This post was last modified: 21-12-2018, 08:33 PM by Swine
Honestly, bathrooms should be restricted by sex, not by the current view of what gender is. It's simply so much safer and comfortable that way. Those who are born biologically male have actual biological differences: i.e. natural strength, body builds and they can actually commit rape crimes if it's pre-op.
Otherwise where does the limit go? Perverts claiming to be of a certain gender, trying to appear somewhat similar to that gender in an attempt to be disgusting?

18-12-2018, 09:37 PM
Bubble Wrote:
Let's not forget the rarity of hermaphrodite. It's possible to have both genitals, but you will either have a working male reproductive system or female. Not both.

I'd say thia is another reason why I think they should be separated by sex rather than gender. Hermaphrodite tend to have a more dominant side biologically and develop more prominently to that one side. That's a leading factor relating to that, seeing as it's a lot harder to tell if they've got the other set of genitalia due to the biological lean as well as the strength, aggression and hormone level differences. However, they make up a tiny percentage of the world's population anyway, we shouldn't have to really accommodate to the lowest percentile at all times

[Image: gkH2nHq.png]
Steam Feel free to add me.