Votes:
% of votes:
66.67%
no
33.33%
Votes:
% of votes:
33.33%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.

RE: What Are Your Views On Abortion

Snacks
Fooling around
Level:
Credits:
19-12-2018, 01:17 AM
This post was last modified: 19-12-2018, 02:44 AM by Snacks
I have to somewhat agree with Tracy, though I have a few different views on it.
If a female gets raped, she will always have theoption to go to her doctor within the first 12 weeks to get the foster removed.
Yes it is true that rape leaves some nasty scars, which may procratinate the trip to the doctor a bit, but the option is still there.

And let's say it is not unwillingly sex, but normal sex with a partner or a one-night stand (no not the ones you get from IKEA), and
the female ends up getting impregnated, then I'd say the fault is all theirs. There is a shit ton of ways to help with birth control
and preventing the semen from fertilizing an egg.

Though people are still people, and people tends to fuck up quite a bit, so with that in mind, I'd say it will only be fair to give
women a second chance to "regret" the impregnation, with that said I also condemn people who are using abortion as a
get-away-trick al the time. If they can't avoid getting pregnant and have to use the doctor 24/7 all year, then they simply just should
not be allowed to have sex.

To have such a feeble mind, which allows them tocontinuously get pregnant, it would be simply just be torture for the future-coming
child that has to live with his or her "mature" mother.

Sorry if my opinion was a bit toxic.
Mother fucking awesome people!