The Lounge

Serious [Opinion] [Solved] This Forum Is Being Unnecessary In A Way

Submitted by SWVIII, , Thread ID: 113052

Thread Closed

RE: [Opinion] [Solved] This Forum Is Being Unnecessary In A Way

This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 05:58 PM by Zenith
You sound like an entitled baby. Complaining that the rules here "are unfair and suck waah". The reason that you have to share something (I'm not sure if you actually have to. I know a lot of people who didn't have to.) Is to prevent spammers, leechers, and 4 year olds from not getting what they want. Because why should the site reward people for being incompetent, and spamming posts such as "omg thanks my guy ur so Kool aaaaaaaa".

I'm not saying you're doing that, but that's why these rules are in place. If you're going to complain about that, you can leave this "horrible" forum. I'm sure there are many other sites that would love to just have a new member join, and then leave after 10 minutes because they never got involved with the community.

There are people who can't control if the link goes down or not. There are people who try to reupload them, and the staff does it's best to moderate it. If you open a link that is down, you can message a staff member and get your 8 credits back.
Boo hoo.

Maybe instead of complaining, you can do what everybody else does and contribute to the community. Maybe become a part of the community, even for a little bit. But you had to go make this thread in a fit of rage, and then say "don't you dare warn me about this. It's my right to say this."

You obviously didn't read the rules. ?

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]