The Lounge

Serious [Opinion] [Solved] This Forum Is Being Unnecessary In A Way

Submitted by SWVIII, , Thread ID: 113052

Thread Closed

RE: [Opinion] [Solved] This Forum Is Being Unnecessary In A Way

24-12-2018, 06:08 PM
SWVIII Wrote:
For your information, I'm not one of those people that just leaves the community for downloading stuff, I tend to stay on the communities that releases good things. I might have sound a bit on the top, but that's because I was angry at the fact that I had to go through fifteen posts (That was of High Quality), and then be presented with a message saying that I'm looking like a Leecher. It's not as if I would have just leave (I'm still here). I got my download link and I ain't leaving. Also the links that goes down, I understand, I would have thought the link stayed dead for some time. Just please take note that people who search stuff on the internet and then finds a download, they don't want to go through the hastle of posting on a forum, they just want to download, some of them don't even really use forums.

If you plan on staying with a community then why are you complaining about the post requirement in the first place? Look at me, I have like 6k posts. I get the first 15 are annoying and shit, and then you realize you need to get credits. But if it weren't for those 15 posts, I would've just left. There are reasons why this limit is here.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]