The Lounge

Serious [Opinion] [Solved] This Forum Is Being Unnecessary In A Way

Submitted by SWVIII, , Thread ID: 113052

Thread Closed

RE: [Opinion] [Solved] This Forum Is Being Unnecessary In A Way

This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 06:30 PM by Bubble
24-12-2018, 06:08 PM
SWVIII Wrote:
For your information, I'm not one of those people that just leaves the community for downloading stuff, I tend to stay on the communities that releases good things. I might have sound a bit on the top, but that's because I was angry at the fact that I had to go through fifteen posts (That was of High Quality), and then be presented with a message saying that I'm looking like a Leecher. It's not as if I would have just leave (I'm still here). I got my download link and I ain't leaving. Also the links that goes down, I understand, I would have thought the link stayed dead for some time. Just please take note that people who search stuff on the internet and then finds a download, they don't want to go through the hastle of posting on a forum, they just want to download, some of them don't even really use forums.

Let's say you own a restaurant. Your resturant is very unique and has some of the rarest cuisines in the world. However, you don't just want regular folks coming in (who have not established themselves). You want to set a high standard for your high end resturant. So you set rules in place. You must dress casually along with dark jeans/slacks and sport coat. Fancy. You want people to match your resturant and hopefully they come back as a repeat customer and contribute to our menu items.

If this resturant isn't for you, you can find this cuisine elsewhere.

But we sincerely want you to join us.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]