The Lounge

Ever had Sleep Paralysis? Short story, but a true one

Submitted by Green, , Thread ID: 117302

Thread Closed

RE: Ever had Sleep Paralysis? Short story, but a true one

Im not sure if this is a conincidence lmao, but i did have a sleep paralysis or something of that sort. First at about 2:30am i woke up between the night for no reason and looked around me like someone was present in my room. Definitely gave me a negative vibe.. I was bored and so i went thru the reddit as usual. I really am not sure if it was my coincidence again but on one of my fav "facts" subreddit there popped a fact post which read out - "when you wake up at un usual times at night for no reason whatso ever, theres a 90% chance that there might be a negative entity watching over you" yeah ik sounds creepy and gives me goosebumps as i type this.. The time when i read that fact, i was like, "oo thats a pretty cool and a creepy fact, damn" and then i realized i should probably go to sleep since its pretty late. I check the clock, and its 2:40 ish in the morning. It suddenly strikes me, "what did i wake up for?" I, being confused, get shit scared to the point where i start to shiver from the sudden chills. I was so god damn scared at that time that i didnt even move from the position i was sitting up in on my bed. I sat there for about 30-40 minutes. My head felt heavy as hell and my spine hurt by all that sitting. Still, i felt nothing because of that fear. Believe me or not, i felt really heavy in the head and fell asleep, but before i fell asleep in my 'sitting position' i guess i must've been in that "half consious and half unconsious" state which led me to see very creepy stuff in my room in front of me (wont be saying it is.. i alr have chills typing this). Next morning i wake up to find out that i had a high fever which led me to skip college that day.

Just felt like sharing my story with you guys. Hope ya'll dont mind it Smile

Hopefully you're alright!
Have a nice day Wink