The Lounge

Ever had Sleep Paralysis? Short story, but a true one

Submitted by Green, , Thread ID: 117302

Thread Closed

RE: Ever had Sleep Paralysis? Short story, but a true one

OP
17-01-2019, 08:57 PM
evelynrose1 Wrote:
Im not sure if this is a conincidence lmao, but i did have a sleep paralysis or something of that sort. First at about 2:30am i woke up between the night for no reason and looked around me like someone was present in my room. Definitely gave me a negative vibe.. I was bored and so i went thru the reddit as usual. I really am not sure if it was my coincidence again but on one of my fav "facts" subreddit there popped a fact post which read out - "when you wake up at un usual times at night for no reason whatso ever, theres a 90% chance that there might be a negative entity watching over you" yeah ik sounds creepy and gives me goosebumps as i type this.. The time when i read that fact, i was like, "oo thats a pretty cool and a creepy fact, damn" and then i realized i should probably go to sleep since its pretty late. I check the clock, and its 2:40 ish in the morning. It suddenly strikes me, "what did i wake up for?" I, being confused, get shit scared to the point where i start to shiver from the sudden chills. I was so god damn scared at that time that i didnt even move from the position i was sitting up in on my bed. I sat there for about 30-40 minutes. My head felt heavy as hell and my spine hurt by all that sitting. Still, i felt nothing because of that fear. Believe me or not, i felt really heavy in the head and fell asleep, but before i fell asleep in my 'sitting position' i guess i must've been in that "half consious and half unconsious" state which led me to see very creepy stuff in my room in front of me (wont be saying it is.. i alr have chills typing this). Next morning i wake up to find out that i had a high fever which led me to skip college that day.

Just felt like sharing my story with you guys. Hope ya'll dont mind it Smile

Hopefully you're alright!
Have a nice day Wink

Oooh that's so creepy, thank you for sharing it, you should stay active around here and we can talk more about it.
Please check out the most recent edition of Forum News