Looking for proper help.

Submitted by MobPsyhco01, , Thread ID: 118019

Thread Closed
MobPsyhco01
Novice
Level:
Credits:
21-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Hello, I'm working on a server with a few custom made stuff in it and i'm looking for anyone willing to contribute/help around with the website ,looking for staff etc,anyone with good social skills that knows how to handle people ,someone whose good with bringing players and so on.

Of course i do everything my self regarding the server coding wise. i only need superficial help such as a website management team, in game staff, a manager but someone who knows how to handle every situation and mainly know how to handle people. and so on.. You get the point ^^ if you wish to join me and help out i'd appreciate any help.

p.s it's a darkrp server.
Feel free to add me on discord if you wish to help out MrPandaBear#2239

Now i had multiple servers before and even though it was more unique and had custom content and better then those simple servers that have 80 players and only buy scripts normally my servers failed because i had like 0 connections and all my gmod friends were only around 3 people and none of them have gmod friends which is why i'm here now looking for people actually willing to help out and will come on without being told and will be willing to come on as well when no one is on as it's a new server it will be a bit hard to get players if no one comes.
If you're willing to actually help out with anything at all feel free to add me.