The Lounge

What's the difference between nulledbb.com and nulled.to?

Submitted by karmona, , Thread ID: 117998

Thread Closed

RE: What's the difference between nulledbb.com and nulled.to?

21-01-2019, 03:09 PM
karmona Wrote:
I've checked it out and it seems there's a much faster content flow, lots off accounts being put up if that's what you're into. While it is good that you simply reply to a thread to gain access to the content, abig downside to thisis that you can only post replies 20 times per day for 15 months; then there's no restriction. Personally, it's a bit overwhelming for me due to the constant mass flow of content. I enjoy the slow pace and community bond of this place, so I reckon i'll stay here for now, only going there if I'm in desperate need of dumps, software or accounts.

I was questioning this very thing a few times before, and even today. But as you mentioned, the pace at which the communities buld upon is quite different. Plus I noticed on some of the other spheres, it will take quite a while before getting recognition, let alone, if any at all for you commodation. But I guess you could say that for any new place you walk into where no one knows exactly who and what you offer, until after seeing it a number of given times. But the energy is quite interesting here, from what I've noticed. I like it.