The Lounge

Did you ever have a lucid dream?

Submitted by membersonly, , Thread ID: 120024

Thread Closed

RE: Did you ever have a lucid dream?

This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 03:32 AM by YourMomGay6969
03-02-2019, 03:30 AM
fuckhead Wrote:
Back when I was 16 I started looking into it and after some time finally achieved one and I was so excited. Its so thrilling once you realize youre in a world that you can control and it feels so real. I'd go more into how I discovered I was dreaming and what I did after but I dont feel like typing that much rn lol

Yeah! I can remember what I dreamed after every lucid dream. I try to write it down to my friends and describe it. Usually it's a pretty bizarre storyline. Sometimes it gets REALLY meta.

03-02-2019, 03:30 AM
fuckhead Wrote:
Back when I was 16 I started looking into it and after some time finally achieved one and I was so excited. Its so thrilling once you realize youre in a world that you can control and it feels so real. I'd go more into how I discovered I was dreaming and what I did after but I dont feel like typing that much rn lol

Yeah! I can remember what I dreamed after every lucid dream. I try to write it down to my friends and describe it. Usually it's a pretty bizarre storyline. Sometimes it gets REALLY meta.