Thread Closed

RE: DMT Experiences

dom1nno
Level:
Credits:
27-02-2019, 07:07 PM
27-02-2019, 05:54 AM
BuddDwyer Wrote:
I did feel a complete separation from reality when I blasted off, but it wasn't scary. I haven't done it since because it took me a long time to mentally prepare myself for what I was about to experience. I had to have a really good week before, a really good day before I did, and a lot of meditation to just prepare. But that short period of time where I wasn't in my body was amazing. I got to experience something a lot of people dont even know about.

In my experience, it was almost therapeutic in a way. It helped me a lot. Gave me a better love for myself and the world around me. I wouldn't try it if you are scared. It's only for people who want to try it, not if they are iffy on the subject.

Thank you for sharing this. It really helps me to understand the process behind even thinking of trying it. Ill have to probably study it more and talk to more people about their experiences with it.

So do you remember what happened when you left your body? Do you remember the dream or how it went? Because Ive tried reading many stories but people usually cant remember what actually happened or it was so intense that they just couldnt find words to explain, what happened.