Anime and Manga

I Am Currently Watching Sword Art And Now I See Why People Like Anime :)

Submitted by Glade, , Thread ID: 12409

Thread Closed

RE: I Am Currently Watching Sword Art And Now I See Why People Like Anime :)

Lukecetion
Senior Dude
Level:
Credits:
05-11-2015, 09:21 PM
05-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Carpesir Wrote:
While being not the first nor the best it's still considered a good anime due to the setting. It doesn't matter if it's the first or best, the setting is what it makes good.
You could also consider this anime as a starter anime, for people who want to get into anime. Thus it's also considered as good, because if it's one of the first anime you watch it just can be good (Compared to the 1-2-3 other animes that you might have watched as a starter)

Idk if you get what I mean my brain is fking me atm so I can't explain it at all <_>

SAO was one of my earlier anime that I actually completed. (So you can, by all means view it as a starter anime for me, at least in that genre.) That being said, it is a horrible starting anime. The characters are terribly written, the story is a mess, the setting is lacking half-way in and the logic of the series is beyond terrible. Its a mindless anime, and a anime that shouldn't be recommended. Heck the author randomly threw it out on the internet because he didn't care and it wasn't even finished. Didn't stop some greedy people from milking it thin.