Garry's Mod

Loot Spawn Point Editor 2.2

Submitted by digsrd, , Thread ID: 124756

Thread Closed
19-03-2019, 02:14 PM
This post was last modified: 19-03-2019, 02:16 PM by digsrd
A Loot spawn point adder for any game mode.
(It's also been a while from the last time I was on here so if I formatted this wrong please let me know)
Use the system to edit the spawns of loot on your maps having also the choice on the rate of chance of spawn, and also the ability to choose the time of the reloot between 5 seconds to 1 hour, once you have everything placed all works in an automated way. As a bonus, my system can also spawn npcs. If you put multiple objects in the list of the spawn point it will choose randomly from this list. Everything that is spawnable in the category of entity may be added to the if.
How does this function?
  1. You just need to spawn the cube, and press "USE" to access the menu.
  2. Add entities in the list of the spawner to the right, there are two methods to do so.
The first method you write the name of the entity and validate, the line then appears in the list, note that you can copy the name of the entity since the spawnmenu with right-click on it. And the paste.
The second method is more simple, I created a system for entity detection around the spawner.
You place your item next to the spawn point you open the menu of the spawner and you click detect and it will then show you all the objects around him. Select the object that you want to add to the list of spawner. Once added the object to the ground will automatically remove.

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.